Welcome to gagapku!
These agreements frame the guidelines and guidelines for the utilization of APK’s Website, situated at gagapku.com.
By getting to this site we expect you to acknowledge these agreements. Try not to keep on utilizing gagapku on the off chance that you don’t consent to take the entirety of the agreements expressed on this page.
The accompanying wording applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” alludes to you, the individual logs on this site and is consistent with the Company’s agreements. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, alludes to our Company. “Party”, “Gatherings”, or “Us”, alludes to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms allude to the deal, acknowledgment, and thought of installment important to attempt the course of our help to the Client in the most proper way for the express reason for addressing the Client’s necessities in regard to the arrangement of the Company’s expressed administrations, as per and dependent upon, winning law of Netherlands. Any utilization of the above phrasing or different words in the solitary, plural, upper casing, or potentially he/she or they, are taken as exchangeable and in this manner as alluding to something similar.
Except if generally expressed, APK or potentially its licensors own the protected innovation freedoms for all material on gagapku. All protected innovation privileges are saved. You might get to this from gagapku for your very own utilization exposed to limitations set in these agreements.
You must not:
- Republish material from gagapku
- Sell, lease or sub-permit material from gagapku
- Imitate, copy or duplicate material from gagapku
- Rearrange content from gagapku
Portions of this site offer a chance for clients to post and trade conclusions and data in specific regions of the site. APK doesn’t channel, alter, distribute or audit Comments preceding their presence on the site. Remarks don’t mirror the perspectives and assessments of APK, its specialists, or potential partners.
Remarks mirror the perspectives and assessments of the individual who post their perspectives and suppositions. To the degree allowed by material regulations, APK will not be responsible for the Comments or for any risk, harm, or costs caused as well as endured because of any utilization of and additionally posting of or potentially appearance of the Comments on this site.
APK reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant APK a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will endorse interface demands from these associations assuming we conclude that: (a) the connection wouldn’t make us look horribly to ourselves or to our licensed organizations; (b) the association has no regrettable records with us; (c) the advantage to us from the permeability of the hyperlink remunerates the shortfall of APK, and (d) the connection is with regards to general asset data.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Assuming that you are one of the associations recorded in section 2 above and are keen on connecting to our site, you should illuminate us by sending an email to APK. Kindly incorporate your name, your association name, contact data as well as the URL of your webpage, a rundown of any URLs from which you mean to connection to our Website, and a rundown of the URLs on our website to which you might want to interface. Sit tight 2-3 weeks for a reaction.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of APK’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We will not be considered liable for any satisfaction that shows up on your Website. You consent to secure and shield us against all claims that are ascending on your Website. No link(s) ought to show up on any Website that might be deciphered as slanderous, disgusting, or criminal, or which encroaches, in any case disregards, or supporters the encroachment or other infringement of, any outsider privileges.
Reservation of Rights
We maintain all authority to demand that you eliminate all connections or a specific connect to our Website. You endorse eliminating all connections to our Website upon demand right away. We likewise maintain all authority to change these agreements and their connecting strategy whenever. By persistently connecting to our Website, you consent to be bound to and follow these connecting agreements.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.